November 18, 2007

sketched fairytales blues

I have completed the blue colorway of my Sketched Fairytales Fiber Jewelry collection this weekend. It's probably a good idea to get it to the gallery before the biggest shopping weekend of the year, so out it goes tomorrow morning. This was a fun project, I enjoyed figuring out ways to make the blue colorway similar yet different from the red colorway. I even kept one piece for myself this time, shhh.... Oh, happy news also to report! I just learned that two of pieces were accepted to The 7th Annual Art Inter/National Exhibition... Here and abroad at The Box Heart Gallery in Pittsburgh, PA. They are Alenkii Tzvetochek/Crimson Little Flower 3 and Alenkii Tzvetochek/Crimson Little Flower 4. The opening reception will on January 12th. I am very excited to be selected to this exhibition, what an honor. Thank you!

2 comments:

verobirdie said...

Congratulations for the exhibition!
And this set of jewelery is beautiful.

Thanks for having visited my blog.

Annica said...

Congratulations Natalya! Well done!