September 25, 2008

this saturday..

...you are cordially invited to view an exhibition of work by the members of
The Katonah Museum Artists Association
at Northern Westchester Hospital
400 East Main Street
Mount Kisco, New York

Please join me for a reception and gallery tour
Saturday, September 27th, 2008
3PM - 5PM

The Conference Center of Northern Westchester Hospital

I have the privilege of exhibiting four pieces in this show and the details from them are below...
Kindly RSVP, if attending by calling 914.666.1159
Thank you so much and I look forward to seeing you there!

3 comments:

Deb Lacativa said...

I can't tell you how many hours I have spent wandering the halls in that hospital while either (or both!) my Mom or Dad are being treated for something or recuperating. I was BORN there, for goodness sake. I'm going to be up to NY later in October and will make a visit to see your work there.

Kristin L said...

Obviously, I won't be able to make it, but I expect it will be great. Enjoy being in the spotlight!

sukipoet said...

Congratulations on being in the show. I hope it goes well for you. Nice calendar cover.