January 11, 2009

journal sketches

I am continuing with my journal sketches, it's going pretty well I think. This last batch I've been doing in the evenings, sort of a decompression as I sit and doodle. Yes they are just doodles, I am enjoying my colored pencils which have been resting for a very long time. Here we go: 1-5-09 1-6-09 1-7-09 1-8-09 1-9-09 1-10-09
I wonder if my ancient markers are still any good? I might try playing with them next...

I have joined a fiber arts collaborative, ten-4-ten, come check it out - the website is live.

6 comments:

sukipoet said...

I especially like the last three doodles.

Kristin L said...

Pattern is definitely a strong point for you. And kudos for joining forces with the other talented ladies of 10-4-10. I forsee good responses to your works.

Vivien Zepf said...

I wonder if you can scan these onto fabric; I think they'd look fabulous. And congrats on the 10 -4-10 group; what a great group of artists. The website looks very nice and show off your work well. Can't wait to hear what the group does.

Norma Schlager said...

Your doodles look great, I can easily see them translated into fabric. The 10-4-10 website is terrific!

Nikki said...

I love the visual textures!

PaMdora said...

wow these drawings are really cool. Sometimes I like just drawing patterns, it's very relaxing and meditative.