September 26, 2010

I love New York

Had the most fab day in NYC today. Really should do these more often.... Took my girls to the MAD (Museum of Art and Design) to see the "Dead or Alive" exhibit and participate in a family workshop. I highly recommend this museum and all it's programs, very well done, very thought provoking and smack in the middle of Columbus circle - what more could you ask for? While waiting for our friends we walked through the Time Warner shopping complex and I enjoyed the view out of it's glass wall onto Columbus circle and MAD. And while at MAD I could hardly keep myself from taking a photo out of every window. The views were stunning and I loved the effect the stripes on the glass provided for the views... so here's an edited selection of photos from the day from inside, outside, up and around... if you love NYC - enjoy!

3 comments:

Vivien Zepf said...

Ooo la la, lucky you and the girls!

Great pics, too!

Elizabeth said...

Oh i would so love to DO NYC with someone who knows their way around!! Fabulous pictures and such wonderful fun events to attend!! my 13 yr old daughter would have loved it !!thanks so much for sharing your marvelous cityscapes with us!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pics, Natalya. You have a very good eye.
Carole