February 17, 2012

CREATE

Registration is open! For the CREATE Retreat in Somerset, NJ. I am so excited to be part of the artful instructor team for this inspiring get-together of like minded souls! And it's on the East Coast! How cool is that? Very cool!
So what am I teaching you ask? I'll tell ya! With a few teaser photos too.

On Wednesday, July 18th, I am teaching a six hour workshop called Mix Your Media With Photoshop, where - you guessed it - you get to learn some basic Photoshop skills and print your creations on your own fabric or recycled media.
Then on Wednesday evening, I am teaching a three hour workshop called Window To Your Art. Here you'll need all those scraps that you can't throw out, I'll give you good reason to hold on to them. And a chance to get a bit messy too!
On Thursday, July 19th, the day workshop is called  From a Snapshot to a Scarf in a Few Hours! And yes indeed, through the magic of Photoshop, I will show you how to get from a snapshot to a scarf in six hours.
On Thursday evening it's the Hand Stitched Jewels workshop. Another good reason to save your scraps and put them to good use!
So come join me and other art-minded students and instructors and have fun for a few days in New Jersey!

1 comment:

Lynn Cohen said...

What fun you will all have...again loving the stitches I see here.