February 03, 2012

superbowl of art

Yes I know it's the Superbowl weekend, I have been informed. But just before the big game, my friend Katya and I are having an Art Superbowl by celebrating the opening of our exhibit Russian Art II: fiber.paint.photo. It is our second exhibit together in the spacious gallery of the Mahopac Public Library. The exhibit runs from February 1st to the 28th, and we'd love to see you Sunday!
The artwork is on the walls and ready to be seen!
Come join us for the artist reception on Sunday, February 5th from 1 to 4P (you'll be back in time for the Superbowl!)

2 comments:

Cate Rose said...

Wish I could be there, Natalya ~ I love your work. Have a great show!

Jeannie said...

Like Connie, I wish I could fly out to see your show. Gee, I could visit you, then swing down to see Melanie, and then some shopping in NYC! Now, that is a Superbowl Weekend! Wishing you much success and may all of your pieces sell.