October 25, 2007

super secret tease...

I am happy to report that I am done with my portion of the super secret project a week ahead of the deadline. Of course because it's super secret, I cannot say a word, but I do have permission from one of the secret leaders to post a detail picture. Doesn't all of this sound like scary spy stuff...

I am very happy with the outcome of this piece especially the texture of it and that it is 3D. I have been wanting to play in 3D for a while so this was a good excuse. Except that now I've been bitten by the 3D bug and must do more.... but need to clear my slate first, got a couple of pieces to finish first.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This "tease" is rather like a kid's guessing game. Is it a handbag??

Natalya Khorover Aikens said...

nope, not a handbag. and I cannot say what it is for fear of reprisal... hee hee