February 08, 2008

pif

The postal gods have done their job... my pif recipients have all gotten their packages safely. And now I can show the world... These are about postcard size little pieces that are synthetic organza one one side and netting on the other with dryer lint trapped inside, free-hand machine embroidered, and hand stitched.These were fun to make, I really enjoyed the meditative aspect of the hand-stitching in the evening especially... Anna was the only one who took me up on the pif challenge, so it was only fair that Annica received a gift too since I found out about it from her...

2 comments:

Annica said...

Thank you Natalya for a wonderful gift! It is absolutely lovely!

Kristin L said...

These are so pretty. Everything you do has a wonderful ethereal delicacy to it. :-)