September 25, 2008

playdate

Yesterday my friend Vivien and I had another playdate. This time we painted fabric! Here are some that Vivien painted, don't these look happy? You can just tell she was in a good mood, and for a good reason...and here are some of mine, kind of abstract amoeba looking, to go with my head cold I suppose..and here's an experiment with rock salt, we were a bit impatient with this, but after Vivien left I painted another piece and left it with the salt on for a few hours while I ran my errands and look at the lovely results... I still have some silk that I left overnight with rock salt, wonder how that turned out? Hope the salt did not eat through the silk, although that could be a fun experiment too...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pastel, romantic color artworks~!

Astro Galaxy said...

Nice works!
Cheers!

Vivien Zepf said...

I love how the fabric with the salt turned out; very cool. Can't wait to play some more. It was so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I love the effects that you got. What process did you use and what type of paints did you use?