May 06, 2009

may I brag a little?

I am happy to report that all three of my collages for Collage Mania were acquired yesterday and today. And Collage Mania is hopping! Virginia and Karen have been very very busy and still have one more day to go. Over $16,000 has been raised towards the $20,000 goal. So if you are in the mood for some affordable art and helping an excellent cause - check it out, still plenty available.Have you seen the latest issue of Cloth Paper Scissors? That is something else I can brag about - take a look at my first article for this magazine "Mindful Recycling".

4 comments:

sukipoet said...

Oh darn, i dont get that magazine anymore. congrats on the article and on all three of your collages selling. but now surprise. your work is so gorgeous. i just love mine.

Lynn Cohen said...

So glad your art sold and I will look for your article I subscribe to the magazine. Maybe I already read it and didn't realize you were the author! where is it???
Must go search it out.
Huge congratulations on these successes!

Vivien Zepf said...

Fabulous!

Susan Schrott, Artist said...

Hey Natalya
CONGRATULATIONS on all your successes!