October 24, 2010

under the gun....

Forgive me please for I shall be absent this week due to the fact that it is crunch time... yes crunch time! And I feel a bit like I'm back in Pratt cramming for exams. My two person exhibit with my friend and artist Katya Piskareva is coming up very quickly. As a matter of fact we are hanging it next Monday and I am scrambling to finish up some new pieces and to keep on top of all the details. The exhibit link is on the side bar and here is the Facebook invite.

Please consider yourself invited! The artist reception is not until November 14th and I hope to see you! For now I'll leave you with a tease....these photos are details of brand new work.

3 comments:

Kristin L said...

Oh, I wish I could come and see you and your work in person. I'll send good vibes for your last minute work crunch though!

Jeannie said...

I too wish I could see your work and you in person. If I was close I'd bring you dinner so you could continue to create. Wishing a successful show. Cheers.

Vivien Zepf said...

Here's to smooth stitching with speedy fingers! Good luck! Can't wait to see the show!