June 30, 2008

fiber revolution

I am excited to report that I have been asked to join a prestigious group of fiber artists - Fiber Revolution! I am honored to be among these talented people, there are many exhibit opportunities coming up that I will now be a part of. I will have details about one or two soon, meanwhile hop over to their oops I mean OUR website and check out all the artists. Below is a detail shot of Деревня/Derevnya/Russian Fairytale Village II that is included on the Fiber Revolution website.

3 comments:

Kristin L said...

Awesome invitation. Here's to wonderful new associations, inspiration and friendship!

Vivien Zepf said...

Kudos for a well-deserved invitation! The group is a fabulously talented and diverse group of artists; you'll fit right in. Can't wait to see an exhibit!

sukipoet said...

This is wonderful Natalya. I will check out the link soon. I do love your fairytale villages quilts.